Backaches are the most commonly known disease among people. It can be due to most of the reasons and can be mild to severe. Mild backaches or muscle strain can be cured easily by home remedies and some normal products and care. Scientifically the condition is known as dorsopathy. And has many different stages. Backaches are mostly caused by muscle or ligament damage and damage in the vertebrae. Muscle stiffness can also cause backache. The spine is divided into two parts, upper back and lower back. In detail, mostly backache is caused by,
- Muscle or ligament strain: this is the condition in which the muscles tear or freezes. It happens around the muscle near your spine which basically happens due to a sudden movement. This mostly happens to weak people who may have continuous back issues and muscle strains.
- Skeletal irregularities: in this condition, when the person is in growing age the spine curves and moves to the side which mainly causes backaches and muscle strains.
- Pregnancy: this happens only to women as they only can give birth to a child. As they carry excessive weight due to pregnancy and has a deformed body the spine carries the most weight and can result in severe pain if not taken care properly. Awkward or sudden movement can cause severe ligament or muscle tear and can also harm the baby inside.
- Stress and emotional tension: excessive stress and emotional tension can result in severe back pains as it tightens and contracts the muscles.
- Ruptured vertebrae: the disks act as cushions between the vertebral column. They contain a soft liquified material between them, so when bulged they affect the spinal nerves and injure the muscles which may cause chronic back pain.
- Osteoporosis: This is a condition in which the bones become delicate and brittle. So when it comes to the spine it may cause compression fractures in the vertebral column which in result causes chronic pain which may get worse with due time.
The back pains can further be classified into two, acute or chronic. Acute pain is mainly short term which lasts from days to several weeks whereas chronic back pain is progressive: it can get worse with due time if not treated effectively. It can be treated in many ways. If we talk about upper back, it’s mainly caused by tension, overstretching, breaking of tendons and ligaments and for lower back, the pain is caused due to inappropriate lifting, trauma, and also overstretching,
These situations can be compromised in many ways including uses of posture pole, back supports, cushions for vulvar pain, ortho mattresses and viewing stands. Click here for more info on back support cushion.
Fix bad backs is an online store in Australia who deals in backaches merchandise which can be used to cure and prevent acute backaches. Our products are very effective and also cheap. Our aim is to fix your aches by providing you with the best fit. For more details, you may visit our website.